Health Providers using the Personify Care platform have achieved outstanding results
- 68% reductions in the costs of delivering evidence-based protocols
- Significant reduction in time clinicians and nurses spend on admin tasks
- Early visibility to clinical risks that lead to reduced cancellation rates
- Early detection of post-op risks leading to early interventions & improved outcomes
- 98% of patients recommending the service to friends and family
In the Last 12 months
Patient response rates across all specialties and clinical protocols
Over 320,000 patient interactions monitored
Over 110,000 clinical risks screened
Healthcare Technology with a Difference
Watch CEO Ken Saman give his talk, ‘Personalising Care Beyond the Hospital Stay’ at the 2018 HISA Health Informatics Conference in Sydeny in August this year. Learn how Personify Care:
- Maps existing clinical pathways
- Stores patient data in existing patient records & systems
- Needs no special projects, hardware or complicated
changes to your workflows
- Learns from patient interactions to deliver
patient response rates > 80%
The underlying principles behind Personify Care have been well supported by the literature
- Better prepared patients leads to reduced cancellations 3,4,5.
- Targeted interventions can improve outcomes and reduce costs 2
- Patients only recall 25% of information provided by their clinician 1
- Providing support and follow-up to patients post-discharge has been shown to reduce 30-day readmissions 5
Evidence-based protocols proven to improve outcomes aren’t reaching patients, because most of these protocols are still being delivered through paper forms and phone calls.
Since 2016, Personify Care has been used by hospitals to deliver superior results:
- Patient response rates of over 90%
- Early detection of clinical risks in 1 in 5 cases
- 8-fold increase in monitoring risks without increasing workloads
1 Godwin Y. Do they listen? A review of information retained by patients following consent for reduction mammoplasty. Br J Plast Surg 2000;53: 121-5
2. Gawande A. The hot spotters: can we lower medical costs by giving the neediest patients better care? New Yorker. 2011 Jan:40-51.
3. Ferschl MB, Tung A, Sweitzer B, Huo D, Glick DB. Preoperative clinic visits reduce operating room cancellations and delays. Anesthesiology. 2005 Oct;103(4):855-9.
4. Hines S, Munday J, Kynoch K. Effectiveness of nurse-led preoperative assessment services for elective surgery: a systematic review. JBI Database System Rev Implement Rep. 2015 Jul 17;13(6):279-317.
5. Harrison P, Hara P, Pope, J, Young, M, Rula, E. The Impact of Postdischarge Telephonic Follow-Up on Hospital Readmissions. Popul Health Manag. 2011 Feb; 14(1): 27–32.